Intermodal railroad platform
Bettembourg - Luxembourg
Study of the whole project - Topographical survey - Studies Infrastructure - Study static platform - Works Department
The project concerns the construction of an intermodal platform to piggyback Bettembourg with an area of 6.5 ha. This is a logistics center in containers where trailers are transferred between the complete road traffic and railway cars using special rotating.
The project also includes:
- construction of a terminal entrance with reception building, premises and personal health and building techniques.
- the installation of the control template for semi-trailers by optical sensor and video surveillance.
- installation of a latch to control the weight of the trailer.
- construction of 340 m of reinforced concrete piers, 450 m of track and an asphalt surface of 40,000 m² for the conduct of all phases of transfer.
- the realization of networks with a sewer storm water pipe DN600 with 850m and a retention basin of 720 m³.