The missions of "Civil Engineering" cover very large areas ranging from structural works to roads and railways, also including power distribution, development of brownfield sites and municipal infrastructures.
The missions relate fully to designing construction works, to the various stages of study, preparation and submission of tenders, monitoring of implementation until completion and acceptance of the works, etc.
This activity "Civil Engineering" also embraces our approach to compliance with the sustainable development and specific missions such as the preparation of records for administrative authorisation, health and safety coordination, etc.
- Railway infrastructure
- Inland waterway infrastructure
- Road infrastructure
- Retaining structures
- Bridges and viaducts
- Distribution networks
- Assistance technique et financier des programmes d’...Rwanda
- 4 locks on the RhôneFrance
- Assainissement des tunnels du MormontSwitzerland
- Barrage de MotzFrance
- Bridge on Nyabarongo river on road Gitanama – KibuyeRwanda
- Carrefour RN7 & CR377 au lieu-dit KöppenhaffLuxembourg
- Cern – Projet Linac 4Switzerland
- Chantier Cad Vieusseux (Chauffage à distance)Switzerland
- Chartreuse bridgeFrance
- Conduite d'eau DN 700 du SEBES sur 31 kmLuxembourg